2 delicata squashes (about 7 inches long)
3 tablespoons tahini
1 tablespoon tamari
Pinch of cayenne (optional)
1 tablespoon water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice squash in circular discs about 1/8 inch thick, leaving seeds.
3. In a small bowl mix tahini, tamari, cayenne and water, adding a bit of water to get a creamy consistency.
4. In a large bowl, mix squash slices in sauce until each piece is coated.
5. Place on a non-stick baking sheet, sprinkle with pepper and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Flip pieces and bake another 15 minutes, or until the squash is soft and tender.